Sunday, February 7, 2016

#OOTD - 2/7/2016 [14 photos]


last day of my birthday weekend, so i went out to dinner with my boyfriend. he decided it was a good time to take photos of me, so here's the good ones we got!
[click photos to enlarge them]







what inspired the mini-photo-session was when we were leaving the restaurant, he realized that my reds matched his car. he was just going to snap a picture with his phone, but he wasn't having it haha so he went home to get his camera & here we are!






i wasn't necessarily "photo ready" to my standards, but i think these pictures turned out really good. they needed minimal edited, which is great for me! i do all my own retouching.



No comments:

Post a Comment

don't just sit back in silence...SAY something!



being shy gets you nowhere in life.