Thursday, February 7, 2013

Poem - This Ring

this ring
so simple, sweet and real
this ring
respresents everything we feel
this ring
on me, it's all i've ever wanted
this ring
turns a leaf, of a past no longer haunted
this ring
and the diamond, like the glimmer in your eye
this ring
tell me, there's a happy reason to cry
this ring
reminds me of you on one knee
this ring
it means there'll always be a "you and me"
this ring
lets me know that your sight will never wander
this ring
i a step that takes most men longer to ponder
this ring
is a toast to our amazing new lives
this ring
makes me ecstatic for when the moment arrives*

2 comments:

  1. This poem is beautiful.
    I really hope you read this to Nick on your wedding day.
    Even if he's already seen it c:
    I read it like three times. Because all of that is what you should see in a ring and in Nick, the one who loves you and gave it to you.
    You guys really are soul mate, meant for each other.
    You guys ate beautiful, and make me want to cry :')
    Congratulations on finding each other so soon <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want to! i want this poem to be in a picture frame at the entrance at our wedding right next to the visitor's sign book. and you're so right! sometimes i cry thinking about it too, just because it's like woah, this happened...i found something at 16 that some middle aged women could only wish for, and i never even wanted to get married until i met him. like he literally changed my entire prospective on life when we got together. it's so crazy but so great <3

    ReplyDelete

don't just sit back in silence...SAY something!



being shy gets you nowhere in life.