Monday, January 2, 2012

Poem - How Long

how do you know, and how can you trust
when one things a don't and the other's a must
to sacrifice so much, for someone who just
could care less for you than the dust
in the air, on the wall, on the floor,

to try the best you can in every possible way
not to believe, but just how can you say
you don't care, just to my own dismay
just in the back of my mind, its not going to be okay
not here, not there, not ever
f   o   r   e   v   e   r   ?
but does it hurt you inside;
does it pain you,
does it burn?
what do you want me to do;
to pain you,
or a turn?
or does it matter,
or does it not,
or is it because you think i'm selfish
for feeling this way,
but you know my reason,
because it's you.
because it's a chain reaction
because you knew it would happen

but you didn't do anything,
or so you say.
because you want me to forget,
because you know that i wont,
because you know me so well..

and you never take the blame,
when you know you were wrong,
when you know that i don't do these things to you
but you do it to me and you wont stop
how long will this go
f   o   r   e   v   e   r   ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't just sit back in silence...SAY something!



being shy gets you nowhere in life.