Wednesday, October 5, 2011

playing with pixels~~

i drew these on MS Paint while bored at school...
they're just some made up characters
then i made them lunch boxes xD
they go in order to the character...

cookies - onigiri - corn - toast/butter - berries

rice - yogurt parfait - sushi/wassabi/ginger - candy - carrots - grapes
it's me, thats why she's so hungry xDD

just candy..

rice - donuts - sushi - salad - cake - chicken nuggets - chop sticks


just an update on my progress in making pixels :)
i dont use bases cuz i dont like them xD
so i draw all my pixels from scratch and always have :)
still taking requests for them ^^

2 comments:

  1. OMG OMG OMG Aeri I LOVE this cutie pixel! u're so talented!!! I'd be very happy if you 'pixelate' me though. I'm not good at pixeling. hoho...

    ReplyDelete

don't just sit back in silence...SAY something!



being shy gets you nowhere in life.