Sunday, March 13, 2011

Poem - I Don't Welcome You Here

agony, yes, that's the name
give me hatred or give me shame
a hurt, 
    a pain, 
         you make me suffer
the thriving nature of your parasite...to suffer
hide no more, tell me something
anything you want,
     because there's too much to hurt anymore
Please, just leave
i don't welcome you here
leave me alone...
and let me die again
remember everything that happened?
how nothing was my fault?
i let it all go for you, and it only got worse
do you remember?
all i wanted was to be happy
Love is the one thing i'll do anything for
    and forgiveness was all that i asked...
Go away, i don't welcome you here
Now on that last line, i'll say i'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't just sit back in silence...SAY something!



being shy gets you nowhere in life.