Friday, October 22, 2010

Ten Days post - Day 1

Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
Day Two: Nine things about yourself that most people don't know.
Day Three: Eight things you couldn't live without.
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day Five: Six things you wish you could change or you wish you’d never done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot to you
Day Seven: Four turn offs.
Day Eight: Three turn ons
Day Nine: Two words that describe your life right now.
Day Ten: One confession.

 
1. you said one thing to me that made me whole week painful. this bladder infection isnt the only thing that has been keeping me awake..
2. i almost lost him to you, and i wish you would go away. there's so many things i cant do now because you already did them. i hate how all of my nightmares have to do with you... and good job stealing my haircut, btw.
3. i'll never trust you, not even if you give me a reason to.
4. i know you sent more than one picture, i saw them with my own eyes.
5. i wouldn't give you a second chance because i knew you would hurt me again. even when you wanted that chance, i was being hurt by someone else...but the difference is that my relationship had hope of going somewhere and i knew ours didnt.
6. you're beautiful, even though you don't believe it. one day a boy will come along that will make you realize it.
7. i miss you so much, i wish my mom hadn't ever left you.
8. you tried to take my boyfriend and only talk to me when you want something...don't talk to me. i almost lost him because of you. you're already living one of my dreams, don't take away my only one that will ever come true. i hate your f***ing guts.
9. after that long apology, which i thought you meant, i thought things were going to be fine. but obviously, you're still gonna be skep about it.
10. i'm sorry for ruining your life. i was only trying to make you happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't just sit back in silence...SAY something!



being shy gets you nowhere in life.