Monday, April 20, 2009

Poem - Blind

you've got me so blind that i could not see
my own hand in front of me
in bright summers light
or a cold winter's night
i cant see things through

telling me your sweet lies
then hearing my cries
but when you held me close
it was like a drug overdose
you had my soul on fire
you were my deepest desire
was that not enough for you?

and through all the pain
you made me fall in love
like it was from the sea deep
to the skies above
what i think could be fate
is it love or hate?
i dont know what to do

you've had me so blind
for the longest time
and you had me thinking
everything was fine
but you were really just killing me
from the inside
are you satisfied?

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't just sit back in silence...SAY something!



being shy gets you nowhere in life.